Dr. Valentina Kozlova conducts scaffolded group projects in her Economics course. Using peer assessment she is able administer feedback in less than a week! This quick turnaround time on feedback allows students to course correct and add to their learning from their peers.
Prof. Kozlova joined us to share how she runs an activity with Kritik where all group members are asked to give specific feedback on each others' contribution. Through team-based learning activities, Dr. Kozlova ensures that students learn to give and accept critical feedback.
- Learnings and strong practices when implementing peer learning
- Preparing students for peer evaluations
- Activity examples in Business courses
- How to improve collaboration, reflection, and work quality
- Peer Learning: Impact on student engagement, understanding of course concepts, social interactions, and accountability
- A short walkthrough of Kritik’s peer assessment platform and key features
- 15 minutes of Q&A
Webinar Recording & Slide Deck
Please share a few details to get the webinar assets.