As an educator, author and behavioural neuroscience expert, Dr. Freberg is a firm believer that students of growth happens outside the comfort zone. Students must be challenged at every opportunity to recognize and question every perspective thrown at them.
With the courses she teaches at California Polytechnic State University, she uses peer learning practices that are designed to help students think critically about the work their peers submit and give actionable feedback that is geared towards growth and better quality work.
Fill in the form to view the workshop we had with Dr. Freberg, who shared her experiences with peer assessment in her courses, and how Kritik can be applied to any classroom, especially ones with a focus on social science-related courses.
What to expect:
- Learnings and strong practices when implementing peer assessment
- Preparing students for peer evaluations
- Peer assessment activity examples in psychology courses
- Live discussion focusing on improving collaboration, reflection, and work quality
- Impact on student engagement, understanding of course concepts, social interactions, and accountability
- A short walkthrough of Kritik's peer assessment platform and key features
- 15 minutes of Q&A
Webinar Recording & Slide Deck
Please share a few details to get the webinar assets.