Student engagement levels can vary between courses and activities. While there is no ‘one size fits all’ approach, Prof. Lynn Ramey who teaches French at Vanderblit University, found peer assessment to be a great motivator in her classroom.
Come join us for a live and interactive workshop on using Peer Assessment!
Combining her love of French with her passion for computing, Prof. Ramey has been using tech-enabled peer assessment in her courses to improve student understanding by enhancing their critical thinking abilities, and guiding them to interact with their peers and course content in meaningful ways.
Prof. Ramey's experiences with peer assessment in her courses can be well applied to any classroom, especially writing intensive courses, creative assignments, and courses taught in other languages.
See how you can adapt activities and key takeaways to your own courses to provide a more enriching learning experience for your students with peer assessment. See you there!
What to expect:
- How to approach peer assessment in writing courses?
- How does peer assessment impact student engagement, their understanding of the course concepts, social interactions, and accountability
- Peer assessment best practices
- How to prepare students for peer evaluations?
- Examples of activities in writing and language courses
- How does Kritik work as a peer assessment tool
- 15 minutes of Q&A
Webinar Recording & Slide Deck
Please share a few details to get the webinar assets.
Get our free eBook
Please share a few details to get our free eBook.