Building great quality rubrics can help set the right foundation for students to submit well thought-out creations and also to peer evaluate each others' work.
During this workshop Prof. Art Carden spoke about how he designs rubrics using Kritik's repository of customizable rubrics for the various activity types he runs in his Macroeconomics course. Along with this, we got some hands on practice preparing rubrics for your courses, and were given tips how to get students to focus on the rubrics to give objective and meaningful feedback.
- Learnings and strong practices when creating rubrics
- Preparing students for peer evaluations with clear rubrics
- Collaborative Activity with participants
- Peer assessment activity examples in economics courses and nutrition/exercise courses
- A short walkthrough of Kritik's peer assessment platform and key features
- 10 minutes of Q&A
Webinar Recording & Slide Deck
Please share a few details to get the webinar assets.