Dr. Amelia Hubbard has used peer assessment to improve student learning and engagement by swapping traditional assessment methods with student opportunities for creative expression.
Have you incorporated peer assessment in your classes? Are you looking for new and proven ways to engage students? Learn from professors implementing these teaching strategies in their class.
Specific topics include:
- Best practices for implementing peer assessment
- Showcase of creative activities for students to demonstrate their mastery of classroom lessons
- Tips on testing and developing students' critical thinking and creative abilities
- Impact on student engagement, understanding of course concepts, social interactions and accountability
- A short walkthrough of Kritik's AI-driven peer assessment platform and key features
- 15 minutes of Q&A
Webinar Recording & Slide Deck
Please share a few details to get the webinar assets.
Get our free eBook
Please share a few details to get our free eBook.