When teaching the complex learnings of a STEM course, each instructor desires that their students have a deep understanding of the concepts. With the help of peer assessment, both Prof. Mary Armour of York University and Prof. Kim Popendorf of the University of Miami, are able to present intricate topics to their students and support their learning with the help of online collaboration.
Fill in the form to get the recorded session and hear from these instructors on how they use Kritik to integrate peer assessment in their science courses to encourage students to provide each other effective feedback so each student can receive multiple perspectives of the topics being learned.
- Learnings and strong practices when implementing peer learning
- Preparing students for peer evaluations
- Activity examples in STEM courses
- How to improve collaboration, reflection, and work quality
- Peer Learning: Impact on student engagement, understanding of course concepts, social interactions, and accountability
- A short walkthrough of Kritik’s peer assessment platform and key features
- 15 minutes of Q&A
Webinar Recording & Slide Deck
Please share a few details to get the webinar assets.