As business programs attract students from diverse educational and cultural backgrounds, it is important to build a sense of community for them to work with each other effectively. With peer assessment on Kritik, students get an interactive peer learning experience that makes them accountable for each others’ learning.
Dr. Brian Hoyt implemented Kritik in his courses to see a huge improvement in student engagement that allowed him to facilitate new ideas and diverse perspectives helping students fill learning gaps that may exist.
Fill in the form to view our engaging session with Dr. Brian Hoyt about peer assessment in Business courses and how his students were able to work together as a cohort to get the most out of their business school experience.
BONUS: Deep dive into Prof. Hoyt's assignments and rubrics
- Learnings and strong practices when implementing peer learning
- Preparing students for peer evaluations
- Activity examples in Business courses
- How to improve collaboration, reflection, and work quality
- Peer Learning: Impact on student engagement, understanding of course concepts, social interactions, and accountability
- A short walkthrough of Kritik’s peer assessment platform and key features
- 15 minutes of Q&A
Webinar Recording & Slide Deck
Please share a few details to get the webinar assets.