We were joined by Prof. Wendy Krause and Prof. John Hopkins in a conversation about adopting peer learning methods in their courses.
As STEM instructors, our speakers dealt with low student engagement levels before they tried Kritik. By incorporating Kritik in their courses, students were able to fill existing learning gaps by giving feedback on each others' work. Students appreciated the quick turnaround time of the feedback that allowed them to submit better quality work.
Fill in the form to get insights on Prof. Krause and Prof. Hopkins' activities and rubrics, to see how Kritik can be used in your own courses to provide a more enriching learning experience for your all students.
What to expect:
- Learnings and strong practices when implementing peer assessment
- Preparing students for peer evaluations
- Peer assessment activity examples in STEM courses
- Live discussion focusing on improving collaboration, reflection, and work quality
- Impact on student engagement, understanding of course concepts, social interactions, and accountability
- A short walkthrough of Kritik's peer assessment platform and key features
- 15 minutes of Q&A
Webinar Recording & Slide Deck
Please share a few details to get the webinar assets.