We were joined by Prof. Thomas Holloway as he lead us in an exciting conversation about peer learning in Business courses. As a Portfolio Manager and Equity Trader, he uses peer assessment methods to bridge the gap between classroom learning and real-world practices.
Prof. Holloway shared how he leverages Kritik to improve student engagement in his courses as they got the opportunity to give feedback on each others’ work.
Fill in the form to receive a recording of the workshop as well as the slidedeck, with information on how to provide a more enriching learning experience for your students with peer learning.
- Learnings and strong practices when implementing peer learning
- Preparing students for peer evaluations
- Activity examples in Business courses
- How to improve collaboration, reflection, and work quality
- Peer Learning: Impact on student engagement, understanding of course concepts, social interactions, and accountability
- A short walkthrough of Kritik’s peer assessment platform and key features
- 15 minutes of Q&A
Webinar Recording & Slide Deck
Please share a few details to get the webinar assets.