In this workshop, we discuss how faculty are successfully implementing peer assessment in writing-intensive courses to improve student engagement, understanding of course concepts, social interactions and accountability. See some of our session highlights in the video below:
We host professors Kelly Morse and Julie Chamberlin who elaborate on their own experiences, including what worked well and some of their insights to help facilitate positive growth through peer assessment.
"Since I started having my students upload drafts and do peer review in Kritik, their writings have consistently been of a higher quality than what I was receiving when they handed drafts into me alone." - Prof. Kelly Morse
What to expect:
- Learnings and good practices of implementing peer assessment in English courses
- How to prepare your students for peer evaluations
- Peer assessment activity examples for English courses
- Implementing research papers, rhetorical analyses and literacy narrative assignments with peer assessment
- Impact on student engagement, understanding of course concepts, social interactions and accountability
- A short walkthrough of Kritik's peer assessment platform and key features
- 15 minutes of Q&A
Webinar Recording & Slide Deck
Please share a few details to get the webinar assets.
Get our free eBook
Please share a few details to get our free eBook.