Professor Elizabeth Golliher from the Department of English at Old Dominion University joins us to share her experience implementing peer assessment in english courses.
Elizabeth is a professor of English at Old Dominion University. Elizabeth teaches writing and composition to undergraduate students and has implemented peer learning in a number of different activities in her courses, including narrative papers, multimodal assignments, and rhetorical analyses.
What to expect:
‣ Activity examples for implementing peer assessment in english courses
‣ How to prepare your students for peer evaluations
‣ Implementing narrative papers and multimodal assignments with peer assessment
‣ Impact on student engagement, understanding of course concepts, social interactions and accountability
‣ A short walkthrough of Kritik's AI-driven peer assessment platform and key features
‣ 15 minutes of Q&A
Please share a few details to register.
Webinar Recording & Slide Deck
Please share a few details to get the webinar assets.
Get our free eBook
Please share a few details to get our free eBook.