When Dr. Michael Jones learned he would need to take his Comic Course remote because of the pandemic, he needed to find a way to engage students, and enable interactive and meaningful learning. He turned to Kritik to implement peer learning. The insights from the experience apply far beyond comic courses, or communication courses, for that matter.
Hear how Dr. Jones was able to bring the best out of students, and how he even surprised himself with the level of depth and emotion in his students' work.
What to expect:
- Activity examples for implementing peer assessment in creative communication courses
- How to prepare your students for peer evaluations
- Implementing creative activities, book reviews, and reflective writing with peer assessment
- Impact on student engagement, understanding of course concepts, social interactions and accountability
- A short walkthrough of Kritik's AI-driven peer assessment platform and key features
- 15 minutes of Q&A
Webinar Recording & Slide Deck
Please share a few details to get the webinar assets.
Get our free eBook
Please share a few details to get our free eBook.