Dr. Amelia Sofjan joins us to share her experience implementing peer-to-peer activities in her course. She shares activities she has run in her courses, her insights, learning and experience implementing peer assessment and answers your questions!
Dr. Amelia Sofjan is a Clinical Associate Professor in the Department of Pharmacy Practice and Translational Research at the University of Houston. Dr. Sofjan's research includes infectious diseases, antimicrobial stewardship and scholarship of teaching and learning. Dr. Sojan has incorporated case assignments in her courses with peer assessment.
What to expect
- Activity examples for implementing peer assessment in pharmacy courses
- How to prepare your students for peer evaluations
- Implementing group-based experimental proposals and reflection activities with peer assessment
- Impact on student engagement, understanding of course concepts, social interactions and accountability
- A short walkthrough of Kritik's AI-driven peer assessment platform and key features
- 15 minutes of Q&A
Please share a few details to register.
Webinar Recording & Slide Deck
Please share a few details to get the webinar assets.
Get our free eBook
Please share a few details to get our free eBook.