Professor Brian Hoyt from the Department of Business Management Technology at Ohio University joins us to share his experience implementing peer assessment in business management courses.
"Kritik has been an invaluable teaching and learning tool for management courses forced online by the pandemic. The Kritik experience has increased student engagement and provided more opportunities for authentic assessment of management analysis skills. This peer-to-peer learning application can strengthen online and in class learning."
What to expect:
‣ Activity examples for implementing peer assessment in business management courses
‣ How to prepare your students for peer evaluations
‣ Implementing mini case assignments, case analyses and article reviews with peer assessment
‣ Impact on student engagement, understanding of course concepts, social interactions and accountability
‣ A short walkthrough of Kritik's AI-driven peer assessment platform and key features
‣ 15 minutes of Q&A
Please share a few details to register.
Webinar Recording & Slide Deck
Please share a few details to get the webinar assets.
Get our free eBook
Please share a few details to get our free eBook.