Professor RayeCarol Cavender from the Department of Retail and Tourism Management at University of Kentucky joins us to share her experience implementing peer assessment in her courses. Dr. Cavender is a professor in the Department of Retailing and Tourism Management at the University of Kentucky. Dr. Cavender’s major research interests include luxury brand management, experiential marketing, cross-cultural retail marketing, and pedagogical best practices in consumer science disciplines. She also has extensive experience in customer service in the hotel and restaurant industries. Dr. Cavender is a member of the International Textile and Apparel Association, the American Collegiate Retailing Association, and the National Retail Federation.
What to expect:
‣ Activity examples for implementing peer assessment in tourism and retail managament courses
‣ How to prepare your students for peer evaluations
‣ Implementing research and theory projects and group research papers with peer assessment
‣ Impact on student engagement, understanding of course concepts, social interactions and accountability
‣ A short walkthrough of Kritik's AI-driven peer assessment platform and key features
‣ 15 minutes of Q&A
Webinar Recording & Slide Deck
Please share a few details to get the webinar assets.