We are joined by Professor Daphne Hart, from the Department of Accounting at the University of Illinois at Chicago to share how she incorporates both group and individual activities with peer assessment in her courses.
What to expect:
‣ Activity examples for implementing peer assessment in accounting courses
‣ How to prepare your students for peer evaluations
‣ Implementing group assignments and individual firm case activities with peer assessment
‣ Impact on student engagement, understanding of course concepts, social interactions and accountability
‣ A short walkthrough of Kritik's AI-driven peer assessment platform and key features
‣ 15 minutes of Q&A
Get Started Today
Please share a few details to register.
Webinar Recording & Slide Deck
Please share a few details to get the webinar assets.
Get our free eBook
Please share a few details to get our free eBook.