Dr. Amy Sprenkle from Salem State University uses peer learning to engage her students and reduce the workload associated with grading. Learn how Dr. Sprenkle incorporates peer learning for both group work and individual assessments.
What to expect:
- Showcase of activities for peer-to-peer learning
- How to prepare your students for peer evaluations
- Implementing group-based learning with peer evaluation
- Impact on student engagement, understanding of course concepts, social interactions and accountability
- A short walkthrough of Kritik's AI-driven peer assessment platform and key features
- 15 minutes of Q&A
Webinar Recording & Slide Deck
Please share a few details to get the webinar assets.