Giving students the opportunity to practice their ability to interact with others with differing opinions prepares them for the workforce. With this in mind, Prof. Jacek Lubecki who teaches Russian Politics at Georgia Southern University decided to adopt peer assessment methods in his courses with Kritik.
During this session we discussed how versatile Kritik is, and how it can be used for not only written assignments, but also for presentations. Creating an inclusive environment is essential for students to feel comfortable with presenting in front of their peers, and for students to be authentic and honest with one another. We discuss how Kritik opens the door to create such an environment and how different professors enjoy using Kritik in their courses.
Fill in the form to view the slide-deck and recording of this session!
- Learnings and strong practices when implementing peer learning
- How to prepare students for peer evaluations
- Activity examples in Social Sciences
- How to improve collaboration, reflection, and work quality
- Adapt Peer Learning practices in your courses
- A short walkthrough of Kritik’s peer assessment platform and key features
- 15 minutes of Q&A
Webinar Recording & Slide Deck
Please share a few details to get the webinar assets.