We were joined by Professor Brian Hoyt for a workshop in our series: Improving Collaboration, Reflection and Work Quality with Peer Assessment.
Prof. Hoyt is in the Department of Business at Ohio University, and uses peer assessment to improve student learning while guiding them to think deeper and interact with their peers and course content in meaningful ways.
See how you can adapt activities and key takeaways to your own courses to provide a more enriching learning experience for your students with peer assessment.
What to expect:
- Learnings and strong practices when implementing peer assessment
- How to prepare your students for peer evaluations
- Peer assessment activity examples in Business Administration Courses
- Live discussion focusing on improving collaboration, reflection, and work quality
- Impact on student engagement, understanding of course concepts, social interactions, and accountability
- A short walkthrough of Kritik's peer assessment platform and key features
- 15 minutes of Q&A
Webinar Recording & Slide Deck
Please share a few details to get the webinar assets.
Get our free eBook
Please share a few details to get our free eBook.