We have been receiving a lot of feedback from educators wondering how to best implement rubrics in online classes. When used effectively, rubrics can eliminate bias, encourage remote collaboration, provide timely feedback, foster engagement, and develop critical thinking skills.
During this brief 15 minute session, the following topics are covered:
- Are rubrics for YOU? Common problems that stress out educators
- How rubrics Help: review of the scientific benefit of rubrics
- Elements of a rubric: Holistic/Analytic rubrics +more
- Tips on running rubric-based assessments in online classes
- Rubric Recommendations with Jeff Boggs (Associate Professor in the Department of Geography and Tourism Studies at Brock University)
Please share a few details to register.
Webinar Recording & Slide Deck
Please share a few details to get the webinar assets.
Get our free eBook
Please share a few details to get our free eBook.