Giving students the opportunity to practice their ability to accept and interact with the opinions of others, will help prepare them for what they will face as they enter the workforce. Being able to give effective feedback and receive constructive feedback is a soft skill that many employers believe are necessary for the workplace.
Fill in the form to get the details on our past Workshop with Prof. Gunther Jikeli, a Germanic Studies professor from Indiana University. In the session he shared with us how he uses Kritik to facilitate discussions amongst students with different opinions and perspectives in social science courses.
See how you can adapt activities and key takeaways to your own courses to provide a more enriching learning experience for your all students with peer assessment. These learnings from this session can be applied to any classroom, especially ones with a focus on communication, as many social science related courses do.
What to expect:
- Learnings and strong practices when implementing peer assessment
- Preparing students for peer evaluations
- Peer assessment activity examples in social science related courses
- Live discussion focusing on improving collaboration, reflection, and work quality
- Impact on student engagement, understanding of course concepts, social interactions, and accountability
- A short walkthrough of Kritik's peer assessment platform and key features
- 15 minutes of Q&A
Webinar Recording & Slide Deck
Please share a few details to get the webinar assets.