As an instructor teaching English courses, Prof. Lale Davidson from SUNY Adirondack College believes that students produce their best work when they are engaging with other students in their class. With peer assessment their students got a tangible opportunity give critical feedback that their classmates could apply to their work and are able to absorb class concepts from different perspectives through engaging with their peers.
Join Professor Davidson as she shared her experience with Kritik and how the platform has made a positive impact on her students. Creating an inclusive environment is essential for students to feel comfortable with engaging with one another and for students to be authentic and honest with one another.
- Learnings and strong practices when implementing peer learning
- How to prepare students for peer evaluations
- Activity examples in English Courses
- How to improve collaboration, reflection, and work quality
- Adapt Peer Learning practices in your courses
- A short walkthrough of Kritik’s peer assessment platform and key features
- 15 minutes of Q&A
Webinar Recording & Slide Deck
Please share a few details to get the webinar assets.