We were joined by Prof. Howard Harmatz, who shared how he uses peer assessment in his Business Administration courses to facilitate thoughtful discussions and improve student engagement.
Check out our full recording and download the slide deck to see how you can adapt activities and key takeaways to your own courses to provide a more enriching learning experience for your students with peer assessment.
Prof. Harmatz teaches at the Asper School of Business at the University of Manitoba. He discussed the type of activities that work well with peer assessment along with insights and effective practices that help measure student progress with peer assessment.
What to expect:
- Activity examples for implementing peer assessment in business administration courses
- How to prepare your students for peer evaluations
- Implementing comprehension questions activities with peer assessment
- Impact on student engagement, understanding of course concepts, social interactions and accountability
- A short walkthrough of Kritik's AI-driven peer assessment platform and key features
- 15 minutes of Q&A
Webinar Recording & Slide Deck
Please share a few details to get the webinar assets.