Producing quality course content is one of the most valuable investments for educational institutes today. With the shift towards digital learning, demonstrating how a technology like peer assessment can be deployed to ensure quality metrics will be the focus of our discussion.
Join our session with two Quality Matters Certified experts, Carine Marette and Prof. Peter Koutroumpis to view their research and case studies that they recently presented at a Quality Matters Conference on how tech-enabled learning platforms are key drivers in creating quality learning content for students.
- Research on the need to produce more quality content
- Challenges to overcome with Quality Matters
- Case Studies of multiple assignment types
- Activity examples in Business courses
- Peer Learning: Impact on student engagement, understanding of course concepts, social interactions, and accountability
- A short walkthrough of Kritik’s peer assessment platform and key features
- 15 minutes of Q&A
Webinar Recording & Slide Deck
Please share a few details to get the webinar assets.