Prof. Peter Roessle from Georgia State University uses peer assessment to improve student engagement in his Chemistry course that he teaches online.
Once students submitted their assignments, they were asked to give feedback on 4 of their peers' work based on a rubric. Using peer evaluations as a learning opportunity, students were able to gain a deeper understanding on the course concepts and were more engaged throughout the semester.
Fill in this form to hear Dr. Roessle share his experience with peer assessment, best practices, and activities that he designs for his courses.
- Using Peer Assessment in Online courses
- Benefits of Peer Assessment
- Preparing students for peer evaluations
- Activity examples in online courses
- A short walkthrough of Kritik’s peer assessment platform and key features
- 10 minutes of Q&A
Webinar Recording & Slide Deck
Please share a few details to get the webinar assets.