Instructors from Business schools have time and again spoken about the importance of building critical thinking and soft skills among students. Dr. Elliot Currie was able to leverage peer assessment as a method to achieve this.
Peer assessment on Kritik gives a voice to even the most introverted student to express themselves and participate in discussions. Students learn to work effectively in teams, give critical and actionable feedback on each others' work, and build leadership and soft skills that prepare them for the workforce.
Fill in the form to receive the recorded session with Dr. Elliott Currie and watch the engaging discussion we had with him on peer assessment in Business courses and how his students were able to hone their skills to get the most out of their business school experience.
- Learnings and strong practices when implementing peer learning
- Preparing students for peer evaluations
- Activity examples in Business courses
- How to improve collaboration, reflection, and work quality
- Peer Learning: Impact on student engagement, understanding of course concepts, social interactions, and accountability
- A short walkthrough of Kritik’s peer assessment platform and key features
- 15 minutes of Q&A
Webinar Recording & Slide Deck
Please share a few details to get the webinar assets.