Students are better prepared for the workforce when given the chance to exercise their abilities to interact with people who hold different perspectives. Prof. Jane Barnette, a theatre and film professor at the University of Kansas, made the decision to use peer assessment techniques in her classes with Kritik with this in mind.
Fill in the form to view the engaging conversation we had with Prof. Barnette as she took a deep dive into the type of assignments and rubrics she creates that allows students to give effective and constructive feedback to their peers.
- Learnings and strong practices when implementing peer learning
- How to prepare students for peer evaluations
- Activity examples in creative courses
- How to improve collaboration, reflection, and work quality
- Adapt Peer Learning practices in your courses
- A short walkthrough of Kritik’s peer assessment platform and key features
- 15 minutes of Q&A
Webinar Recording & Slide Deck
Please share a few details to get the webinar assets.