Student engagement in large classes can be successfully addressed with peer assessment. Dr. Steven Forsey teaches Organic Chemistry to a class of 300+ students. He uses peer assessment to get students to see each others' work, fill existing learning gaps, and turnaround feedback within 2 days!
Fill in the form to view the workshop we had on peer assessment best practices, how you can harnessing the collective intelligence of your class to improve student engagement, and a sneak peak into Dr. Forsey's activities and rubrics.
What to expect:
- Learnings and strong practices when implementing peer assessment
- Preparing students for peer evaluations
- Peer assessment activity examples in large courses
- Live discussion focusing on improving collaboration, reflection, and work quality
- Impact on student engagement, understanding of course concepts, social interactions, and accountability
- A short walkthrough of Kritik's peer assessment platform and key features
- 15 minutes of Q&A
Webinar Recording & Slide Deck
Please share a few details to get the webinar assets.