Dr. Karen Freberg has implemented peer assessment in strategic communications and marketing communications courses at both the University of Louisville and West Virginia University.
In this webinar, we connected with Dr. Freberg to see how she has found the peer assessment experience in her class, and to hear her tips and strategies for successful implementation - but don't take our word for it - check out the webinar yourself and come away with activities and strategies to help you introduce or improve peer assessment and peer learning in your class.
Outside of her teaching, Dr. Freberg runs an active social media group for professors on Facebook, the Social Media Professors Community Group.
Specific Topics Include:
- Effective implementation of peer assessment in social media and communications courses
- Showcase of individual and team-based learning activities designed for peer assessment
- How peer assessment enhances student's writing and critical thinking skills
- Impact on student engagement, understanding of course concepts and social interactions
- A short walkthrough of Kritik's AI-driven peer assessment platform and key features
- 15 minutes of Q&A
Get Started Today
Please share a few details to register.
Webinar Recording & Slide Deck
Please share a few details to get the webinar assets.
Get our free eBook
Please share a few details to get our free eBook.