A Vanderbilt University Exclusive Workshop
How to save time grading and engage students in writing and reflective assignments
Prof. Lynn Ramey
Professor of French and Faculty Director of the Center for Digital Humanities.
Join us for a faculty-led session covering learnings and best practices of leveraging AI-driven peer assessment.
What to expect:
- Effective implementation of peer assessment in Humanities disciplines
- Showcase of individual and team-based learning activities designed for peer assessment
- How to implement peer-to-peer learning for formative journal reflections and video projects
- How to leverage peer assessment with smaller fast paced assignments
- Impact on student engagement, understanding of course concepts and social interactions
- A short walkthrough of Kritik's AI-driven peer assessment platform and key features
- 15 minutes of Q&A
Dr. Lynn Ramey
"As new tools come out, people want to try them. People want to know more about it, you know? I have told people about Kritik because I really like it and my students were very positive about it too!"Read Prof. Lynn Ramey's Success Story Register for the session